Day 1040

Mokichi Okada Utopia Project

November 4th, 2014

Mokichi Okada was the founder of Tenseishinbikai and the developer of Johrei, which the Tenseishinbikai website describes as "the rational and advanced science of the future. Johrei is the method of radiating rays of spiritual light, the light of the fire element, towards the clouds in the spiritual body which are the very cause of disease and other sufferings. . . . Johrei is the sole method for saving people from the great purification action that will engulf the world."

9 Comments

1. harry says:

Hi

I am one of the people you did the treatment on at Union Square. We spoke over the phone about my coming to your center today.
    I have a scheduling conflict and can’t come today.

Please provide your telephone number again. I will call you.Thanks.

Best,
    Harry

• Koji says:

Harry, I just happened to see your note and I’m sorry we didn’t reply til now. If you see this my note please contact me. I remember the name Harry and I am the one performed Johrei for you. 646-750-7107.

2. Ramesh Kumar Dangol says:

Phone no-9860081611

3. Hard says:

don’t let yourself be fooled, take care of yourself and stay away from these guys

4. Kaori says:

Their influence is dangerous. I know one person who thought of committing suicide after leaving them.

5. Bobi says:

this cult can cooperate with all sorts of fagots from various government agencies such as FBI and receive permission for gang stalking. also this cult can finance the gang stalking, the impact of various types of non-lethal weapons – sound, electromagnetic.
    This cult also uses hidden NLP. Hypnosis, suggestion, trance as well as prohibited psychotropic substances that manipulate your mind. And they do all this with the approval of the state, the FBI, the police.

6. Black Woter says:

this cult threatened me that they had deprived me of health after I exposed their lies.

7. TO GROW SPIRITUALLY WE MUST AVOID POISONS IN OUR BODY.

IF WE POISON OUR BODY, WE POISON OUR MIND AND SPIRIT.

I MUST SHARE WITH YOU THAT I WAS MYSTICALLY GUIDED BY GAIA, OUR BELOVED LIVING PLANET MOTHER EARTH, TO DISCOVER THE TRUE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH.

A FANTASTIC METHOD THAT VISIBLY REJUVENATE SINCE THE FIRST DAY OF IS PRACTICE, AND THE BODY CONTINUE TO REJUVENATE, IF THE METHOD IS CONTINUE, THE GREATEST DISCOVERY OF ALL TIME.

PLEASE TRY THIS UNIQUE METHOD AND SHARE THE BENEFITS YOU WILL EXPERIENCE, THE MORE INDIVIDUAL WILL BE ENCOURAGE TO PRACTICE THIS FANTASTIC METHOD, THE LESS PESTICIDES IN THEIR BODY, AND IN THE ENVIRONMENT OF OUR BELOVED LIVING PLANET MOTHER EARTH.

PLEASE VISIT MY WEBSITE:
    http://WWW.RAFFIDESIGNS.COM AND GO AT THE BOTTOM OF THE ENGLISH FIRST PAGE.

AND AS A GOOD DONATION, YOU ARE ALLOWED TO SELL THIS FANTASTIC METHOD TROUGH THE WORLD, TO SINCERELY HONOR YOUR VALUABLE LEGACY.

IS A SPIRITUAL OPPORTUNITY TO ENCOURAGE AS MANY INDIVIDUAL AS POSSIBLE, TO NOURISH THEMSELVES AND THEIR LOVELY FAMILY MEMBERS, WITH PURE ORGANIC FOOD.

SINCERELY