Do yourself a favor and visit this guy's website.
The twinkling stars and mishmash of fonts and colors on the mile-long home page are just the beginning. Here are some favorite excerpts:
From the "How To Order" page (which makes no mention of a price):
• No Pay Pal yet - have to meet up - or make other arrangements -From the "Stock Picks" page:
• Can meet at the local Wifi - Starbucks, Panera Bread
• Can preview DVD on any computer - Runs off disc
Can Also Throw In a Copy of My "Classic Rock" Collection - MP3's
• Eric Clapton, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Bob Marley, ELO, Duran Duran, The Clash, The Cars, Supertramp, Tom Petty, Midnight Oil, Billy Idol, Black Crows, Bee Gees, Nirvana, Santana -
• ALL the GOOD Music You Like to hear - With a special emphasis on the stuff you don't hear all the time
• 7 Gigabits - Transfered via Flash Drive (only place it fits)
Non Stock Trading Related Skills:From the "Smart Phone Use" page:
• Graphic Design / Desktop Publishing - and some Web Design:
Can make good basic flyers with eye catching graphics (and / or pics) and generate appropriate text that shows and sells.
• Results in a superb quality flyer that is eye catching and informative.
• Can do whole job start to finish.
• Then can put the whole thing up in cyberspace and make a website.
• Have Dreamweaver program and can make good basic multipage websites that an attorney would use, or a small company, complete with email link and all (and "meta search keywords" so search engines can find).
Investors Wanted - For Inventions - Have Prototypes:
Single Wheel Bicycle Trailer
3 Timely Cell Phone Related Products:
• The first is call The Phone Sock
• The second is called the Phone Sack
• The third is called the Phone Pocket
IF / When Inquiring About My Inventions:
- Please don't ask me to send a pic
- Please don't inquire about patents - My people say not to talk about it
Also Keep In Mind: Personal and Professional Image: - The way you interact with people with your Smart Phone says a lot about your intelligence level (or lack of) - and how "Modern" you are (or "Stuck in the Ice Age / 19th Century / Horse and Buggy days"). Can convey "With It" - or "Hopeless". Like it or not, people will formulate opinions about you based on how you sends emails and stuff - IF you're Not good at, be careful how you interact - especially professionally.