Our 45-foot steel windmill is an exact replica of the original windmill that stood in the same location from 1903-1928. The windmill pumps water from a 105 ft. deep well into a 10,000 gallon underground holding tank. The water is used to irrigate the orchard. . . .P.S. It's an Aermotor!
Each time the windmill blades turn one revolution, the pump goes down and brings up about 2 cups of water.