Day 54

Portal of the day

February 22nd, 2012

It's a pretty good imitation of the original (especially the original original).

P.S. This building is located on a two-block-long street named Tennis Court, which once ran through an enclave of houses called Tennis Court, and which still leads to some actual tennis courts at the Knickerbocker Field Club. The Knick, established in 1889, is largely hidden from the street, tucked out of sight behind three large 20th-century apartment buildings.

Leave a Reply